Band Intonation Exercises Score and Parts
If they struggle with unison then they will never be able to actually play chords in tune.
Band Intonation Exercises teaches your band how to adjust unison notes, then play chords in tune. So many times I hear bands that are playing the right notes but they are so out of tune it sounds like they are wrong notes.
Each instrument gets a
- Pitch Tendency Chart
- Intonation Issues and Solutions
- 19 Pitch Tendency Exercises
- To practice and apply what you learn
Full set of parts
10 flute, 2 oboe, 9 clarinet, 2 bass clarinet, 6 alto, 2 tenor, 2 bari, 9 trumpet, 4 f horn, 4 trombone, 2 bass trombone, 4 euphonium, 4 tuba
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Band Intonation Exercises are the only full-color intonation exercises that show simple-to-implement and easy-to-remember techniques. These exercises are easy for your band to play with and are easy to understand. This is the only method that teaches how to adjust for Just Intonation to make chords even more beautiful and sonorous.
Band Intonation Exercises simplifies band intonation with 19 different exercises which can solve simple problems like reminding brass players to grease tuning slides and having flute players check their head joints, to less common problems like how mutes affect pitch and how to adjust the pitch in cold weather.
Each individual instrument part includes:
- Pitch Tendency Chart, with full-color graphics showing exactly how to adjust the pitch.
- 19 Pitch Tendency Exercises showing which notes are generally sharp and flat.
- Chorales show which notes a third of the chord so they know exactly when to lower the pitch to make chords in tune.